Since 2000, I have been building a route in information technology sector. To do correctly, to evolve and to promote teamwork – those are the keys to my professional growth, because, along with the integrity and knowledge sharing, they represent the five principles that are the basis of my career, always done in complex and demanding environments.
– Highly organized with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
– Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting;
– IT Service Management best practices (ITIL);
– Able to operate under pressure;
– Strong experience in providing corporate IT services;
– Extensive experience in working within a distributed global organization;
– Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of work ranging from data center and office design and creation to desktop provision;
– Excellent problem solving, analytical, troubleshooting and root cause analysis capabilities;
– Experienced in creation and roll-out of technical and procedural standards;
– Ability to work and communicate with non-technical business staff;
– Performance of functions in critical environments (Military and Health).